TSSA Policy

Regulations For TSSA Private & Public Events

Public Events

  • Regulated by TSSA
  • All bounce castles must have a permit with a TSSA number affix to the device
  • These devices get inspected annually
  • Must be set up by a licenses Mechanic from TSSA

Private Parties

  • Bounce castles do not need to be TSSA approved
  • Must be used on private property
  • If renting a public facility (community center or a public park) - TSSA License is required

For questions regarding TSSA call Kiddies Fun Trak at (519) 744-7619, or contact TSSA directly at 1-877-682-8772 or visit thier website tssa.org.